The Reuleaux RX200 is an incredible box mod, designed in California by JayBo. The Reuleaux is a temperature control capable device that can push up to 200W of regulated power! The RX200 runs off of three High-Drain 18650 batteries (in series), and features reverse battery (reverse polarity) protection. The RX200 chip allows the Reuleaux to use advanced temperature control functions, including Titanium, Nickel and Stainless Steel temperature control (TC) modes.
- Multiple Modes: Variable Wattage, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS
- Wattage range: 1.0W-200.0W
- Minimum Resistance: 0.05 ohm
- Temperature range in TC modes: 100°C-315°C / 200°F-600°F
- Resistance range in TC modes: 0.05-1.5 ohm
- OLED screen
- Stainless steel 510 threads
- Spring-Loaded 510 connector
- Magnetic battery cover
- Micro USB port (while this port is capable of charging the batteries, see below for our advice on internal charging)
- Upgradeable firmware
- Reverse polarity battery protection
- Low power / weak battery alerts
A couple of cautions apply to any mod of this type. First, we don't recommend using the onboard USB charging, as it's faster, safer, and better for the life of your batteries to use an external charger like an Efest LUC V6, whose six bays let you charge two full sets of batteries for your RX200. Second, if there's any damage to the casing of any of your batteries, you should absolutely not use that battery, as it could short or arc dangerously; just pick up a new 18650 battery wrap for 25 cents and #vapesafe! Third, you should use a set of identically-matched (or "married") batteries. Buy them together, charge them together, and discharge them together. One big happy family! Fourth and finally, make sure you're using batteries that'll feed this beast the amperage it craves: WISMEC recommends 25A discharging current, but we recommend a 35A battery like the Samsung 25R INR 18650 2500mAh 20A/35A Li-Ni-Mn flat top battery.