The Kanger TOPBOX Mini TC-75 Starter Kit is perfect for the new vaper, or as an all-inclusive kit for more experienced vapers! This kit comes in white, black, and red, and includes all of KangerTech's latest additions to their sub-ohm starter kit line-up. It's extremely compact, well-built, and includes nearly everything you need in one convenient package: just add your choice of one of our superb vape batteries, and you're ready to start vaping! The kit includes the KBOX Mini TC-75 mod, a color-matched TOPTANK Mini, a drip tip, three different types of coil, and a color-matched USB charger! Everything you need for high-quality vaping, in one convenient and inexpensive package.
The KBOX Mini TC-75 includes a spring-loaded 510 connection for compatibility and durability. The OLED display is bright and vivid, making it readable in all lighting conditions, while conserving battery life. With power up to 75 watts, and capable of resistance as low as 0.1 ohm, this is an incredibly capable box mod!
The included TOPTANK Mini is a sleek, top-fill tank which accepts Kanger SSOCC replacement coils and includes a durable and non-reactive Pyrex tube. The rotary airflow control has large dual airflow slots, and really lets you dial in precisely the airflow you desire.
Also included are two different types of coil: a 0.5 ohm Kanger SSOCC replacement coil and even a pre-wrapped SSOCC Clapton coil with Japanese organic cotton wicking material. And, to make sure you look as good as you vape, even the included Micro USB charger is color-matched to the kit!
If you're looking for the most capable, fashionable, convenient Kanger starter kit available, look no further!
What's in the Box:
- (1) Kanger KBOX Mini TC-75 mod
- (1) Kanger TOPTANK Mini tank
- (1) Kanger 0.5 ohm SSOCC replacement coil
- (1) Kanger SSOCC Clapton replacement coil
- (1) RBA coil head
- (2) pre-wrapped Kanthal replacement coils
- (1) small Phillips-head micro screwdriver
- (4) extra RBA deck screws
- (1) Kanger TOPBOX Mini TC-75 Starter Kit user manual
Kanger KBOX Mini TC-75 Features:
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- OLED display
- Output Wattage (Power): 7.0W to 75.0W, in 0.1W increments
- Resistance Range: 0.1 to 1.3ohms
- Charging: Micro USB Charging Cable (included), DC 5V @ 1A
- Battery Cell Requirements: One (1) x 3.7V Lithium 18650; capable of discharging 30A (continuous) or greater.
Kanger TOPTANK Mini Features:
- Top-fill tank design
- Pyrex glass tank (tube)
- Dual, large airflow slots
- Adjustable airflow via spinning AFC (AirFlow Control) ring
- 4ml capacity