The Eleaf iStick mod is a rechargable mod that can be used in either variable wattage (VW) mode, or as a temperature controlled (TC) device! In TC mode, once the atomizer's resistance has been locked and the temperature is set as desired, the iStick will choose the appropriate amount of power (Watts) to give the desired temperature, at the set coil resistance. Note that the temperature-limiting feature requires the use of nickel (Ni200) replacement coils.
This slim, sleek mod has a 2600mAh battery capacity, and because temperature control uses less power, you can enjoy your Eleaf iStick TC40W for longer between charges.
The Eleaf iStick is USB chargeable, and can even be used while charging. It also features a new spring-loaded 510 connection and stainless steel 510 thread design from Eleaf, for additional durability.
- Variable Wattage mode (VW): 1W up to 40W capable, adjustable in 0.1 Watt increments
- Temperature Control mode (TC): temperature can be set from 100°C to 315°C, or from 200°F to 600°F
- Atomizer Lock allows the user to set and lock the resistance of their atomizer for temperature control function. Requires the use of nickel (Ni200) coils.
- Digital read-out with battery life, resistance, voltage, wattage, and temperature in real-time
- Switch Display mode rotates the display 180 degrees
- Stealth mode disables display for discreet vaping
- 2600mAh internal, USB-rechargeable battery can be used while charging
- Stainless steel 510 threads for added durability
- Steel lanyard hole for secure carrying
What's in the Box:
- (1) Eleaf iStick mod
- (1) user manual
- (1) Micro USB charging cable
- (1) 510-to-eGo adapter
Warning: Use of this product with nicotine-containing liquid will expose you to nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.