Introducing the Kompressor, from the GT Series of drip tips by Carbon Method! Whether you're dripping or rocking a tank, a good drip tip makes a huge difference in how vaping feels for you. The Kompressor is a 510 drip tip made from 316 stainless steel. Why 316 stainless steel? Because it's the same steel they use in oceangoing ships, so you know it resists corrosion; it's the same steel they use for medical implants, so you know your body's cool with it; because it's not that great at transmitting heat, so your lips don't melt off when you're throwing megawatts at megacoils. The double o-ring design yields a tight fit that will not rock or wiggle. The exhaust-style opening allows for a large dripping hole and the directional design means you always know where your airholes are located.
- Manufactured from 316 stainless steel
- Double o-ring design for a tight fit
- Wide mouth is perfect for dripping atomizers and tank atomizers
- Compatible with most 510 style atomizers and tanks
- Exhaust cut for directional dripping